• Two chairs or bins are placed along the sideline above the 3-point line.
• Player 1 is on offense and player 2 is on defense
• Player 1 starts with the ball. When the coach calls "go", player 1 must dribble around the chair in front of him while player 2 runs around the chair in front of him.
• Players then play 1 vs 1. Players must make a good decision whether to make a lay up or pull up for a jump shot (read the defense).
• Change position of chairs to either give advantage to the offense or defense.