• Coach under the basket has a "hit pad".
• 1 passes the ball to the coach at the top, then slides along the baseline - facing the baseline. When he reaches the corner, back pedals to half court, then sprints forward.
• The coach with the ball passes to him at speed to complete a layup.
• The coach with the pad bumps the shooter to add pressure to the shot.
• Change drill to pull up jump shots - the coach with the pad holds it above their head to simulate a challenge on the shot.
• Drill both sides.