1 LITHUANIAN EGG BEATER
• This drill is similar to the traditional Low Post Egg Beater Drill.
• 2 Balls are needed for this drill
• 1 starts with a cut as shown in the diagram (basket cut with a flare out) and receives a pass from 2 in the opposite line.
• After making the pass to 1, 2 makes the same cut, but on the opposite side of the court and receives the pass from 3.
• The drill continues like this.
• The shooters chase down their rebounds and swap lines.
• Shooter should catch the ball in the air.
• Shot fake & drive middle (use a crossover)
• Shot fake & drive baseline (explosive step)
• Shot fake & replace