We make this entry if they take away all other entries.
All people move as normal.
We then enter the ball to the two man in the corner.
If a team traps this entry, then we will try not to use this option.
4 sets a back screen for 1 and then 1 cuts to the basket for an easy lay-up.
1. 2 needs to make sure he dribbles up and gets to the wing area. They can't be too low or our spacing with 1 in the corner won't be good and we won't get the pick and roll option.
2. 4 sets a ball screen for 2 then rolls to the basket for a pick and roll option.
3. 1 replaces 2 in the corner for a throw back.
4. 5 goes down then comes up and sets a back screen for 3 who sets his man up like he is coming to the top of the key for a shot, then cuts back door off the screen for a possible lay-up.
2 has 4 options after the screen and roll:
1. Pass to 4 on the pick and roll
2. Pass to 5 for a shot at the elbow
3. Pass to 3 in corner for a three pointer.
4. Pass to 1 in the corner who looks to shoot or pass to 4 in the post.
1 dribbles up to the wing and 2, 3, 4 and 5 reset the triangle offense on the same side as it started.