FLIP (Free-throw Line Inbounds Play)
1) Player 1 out of bounds with basketball.
2) Players 2, 3, 4, & 5 line up shoulder to shoulder on free-throw line.
3) On break, player lined up closest to the ball breaks behind the line up of teammates on the free-throw line.
4) Upon reaching the end of the line, player breaks towards basket for a bounce pass and layup.
5) Second player breaks towards corner.
6) Third player goes to block in front of out of bounds player.
7) Fourth player goes back for last resort outlet.