PROGRESSION C -Perimeter moves from Wing - 2-on-0
O1 passes to O2, who has completed a "V" cut (Slash-and-Seal), and cuts to the basket himself.
O2 must catch the ball either :
- at the 3-point & foul-line-extended juncture (start of offense)
- or 15' - 18' feet from the basket (after ball reversal).
O2 must pivot, turn and face the basket in a triple-threat position in either case.
Offensive moves from 15'-18' :
1. - Immediate Jump-Shot (required for all players)
2. - Shot fake followed by jump-shot
3. - Shot fake followed by one-bounce driving lay-up - depends on pivot foot :
3.1 - Crossover step - Left & Right
3.2 - On-Side step - Left & Right
4. - Shot fake followed by a one-bounce drive and pull-up jump-shot - depends on pivot foot:
4.1 - Crossover step - Left & Right
4.2 - On-Side step - Left & Right
5. - Shot fake followed by pass to O1 for lay-up or post-up.Points of Emphasis
1) O2's "V" cut (see Progression A)
2) O1 feints and cuts to the basket
3) Target hand (both cuts)
4) Square-up to the basket on the wing
5) Immediate look & fake at the basket
6) Strive for perfect execution of moves