1. 1 passes to 5 for the entry.
2. 2 cuts to the opposite corner with a screen from 4.
1. 3 circles up to the top around the ball.
2. 1 cuts over the top of 5 looking for the ball.
3. 1 then sets a screen for 4 who is coming back up from setting a screen for 2.
4. 4 reads the defense. If the defense is trailing him, he needs to curl, if it is going underneath the screen then you need to pop up to the ft line and hit the jumper.
1 posts after the screen and if he doesn't get the ball, then he will pop out to the wing.
Submitted by: Craig Bruening
Category: Offense triangle