Out of bounds baseline - StackSetup:
1. Underneath the opposing teams basket we use "STACK"
2. Player 1 always takes the ball out.
3. The other players line up in a straight line or "STACK" formation on the LOW BLOCK with Player 5 the closest to the inbounds and 2 the farthest.
3. Player 5 breaks towards the basket looking for the ball
4. Player 4 sprints away from the basket to the corner
5. Player 3 curls, then fills open space between Player 5 and Player 4 just above the LOW BLOCK area.
6. Player 2 counts to 3 slowly then releases as a safety valve option.
Submitted by: Tony Markowsky
Categories: Out of bounds baseline, Offense man