Beijing Ducks Passing and Shooting
• 1 line on the baseline with the first three players having a basketball each. Rebound line waiting in the jump circle.
• 1 inbounds to the first coach as they sprint up the side of the key.
• Coach passes the ball to 1 as they cross the split line
• 1 then dribbles around the half court jump circle
• When 1 approaches split line again passes to the second coach
• 1 crosses the split line and receives a return pass from the second coach for either a rebound or shot
Submitted by: Matthew Dunstan