A simple passing drill that can be fun.
Put an uneven number of players in this case 9, around a circle.
Give a ball to player 1 and 9 and let them pass to the right skipping one player.
So the pass sequence will be 1-3-5-7-9-2-4-6-8-1 or 9-2-4-6-8-1-3-5-7-9 depending on your starting point.
The goal is for one ball to overtake the other.
As this might be a bit dull the following variations are possible:
- Add balls, up to 9 shouldn't be a problem.
- Change direction from anti-clockwise to clockwise on a signal.
- Let the players tap their feet while passing.
- Change the pass type on a signal.
- Appoint different passes to each ball.
It might be handy to have different colored balls (orange chest pass, red white blue bounce pass, orange white overhead pass etc)
Submitted by: Jes-Soft