• Can be run with as few as 5 players
• Ball starts in locations at indicated
• One player starts the drill by dribbling and then passing to player on foul line on far end.
• Opposite shooter breaks for a layup on the far end at about the same time.
• Ball at the free throw lines
• Ball is passed to shooters
• Passer rebound and pass to outlet players.
• Shooter moves to the free throw line.
• Shooters move toward the center line and pass to the free throw line.
• Passer moves to the outlet spot or line.
• Old Shooter moves to the passing line at the free throw line.
• Shooters move to layup position passing on the right.
• Passer pass to shooters for layup and drill continues.
• May use this drill for power moves, jump shots, 3 point shots, etc....
Submitted by: Dan Sebastian