We make this entry if they take away all other entries. All people move as normal. We then enter the ball to the two man in the corner.
If a team traps this entry, then we will try not to use this option.
4 sets a back screen for 1 and then 1 cuts to the basket for an easy lay-up.
1. 4 sets a ball screen for 2 then rolls to the basket for a pick and roll option.
2. 5 and 3 set a double screen for 1 to go to the corner on a flare.
2 has 3 options after the screen and roll:
1. Pass to 4 on the pick and roll
2. Pass to 1 in the corner for a shot of the double screen.
3. Pass to 5 for a shot on the block, after 1 rolls up to the wing and 3 pops to the corner.
1 gets the ball on the wing and looks for 5 posting on a seal after 3 goes to the corner.
Don't get in too big of a hurry to reset right away. Look for our posts first. It could go in to the 5 from 1 on the wing or it could go from 1 to 3 in the corner and then in to 5 for an easy two.
If the post doesn't work hard enough on the seal, then we will have to reset and start over.
Submitted by: Craig Bruening
Category: Offense triangle