Bankstown Bruins Breakout 2 on 1 Drill
• We place a dot or mark a dot on the floor.
• 1 speed dribbles up the floor, when he crosses dot or mark on the floor, the 2 defensive players chase after him looking for a stop.
• 1 goes through for a lay up
• 1 is now on defense and the defenders are now on offense for the return trip (2 on 1).
• If the basket is scored, it must be taken out of bounds and inbounded as per game conditions.
• 1 now sprints the split line and maintains vision on the play.
• This is a Run and Gun drill.
Submitted by: Matthew Dunstan