1) No.1 passes to No. 2.
2) No.3,4,5 push up the court.
3) No.1 runs up to the low post.
4) No. 2 passes to No. 3.
5) No. 3 passes to No.4.
6) No.2 runs to the top of the three point line.
7) No. 3 drops back to a safety position on half way.
8) No. 1 sets a screen on high post for No.5.
9) No.5 cuts past the screen to the basket receiving the pass from No.4.
10) No.5 shoots the ball while No.'s 1 & 2 move in to rebound.
11) The move is complete.
Submitted by: Cameron Crotty
Category: Fast break