1.Each person must have a ball.
2. Start with 2 lines at the baseline, with the same amount of people.
3. This is a constant movement Lay-up drill.
4. This drill is used for 5 minutes doing right-handed lay-ups.
5. After allotted time switch to left handed lay-ups. And reverse direction.
6. While doing right-handed lay-ups dribble with right hand only. Then with left hand on left handed lay-ups.
7. Please remind your players to dribble the ball in front of them. Keep dribble at waist height. As they get tired--this will become more difficult for them.
8. Add moves to the drill, reverse, cross over etc.
Submitted by: Marty Lasky