1. Player 2 will bring the ball up the right side
2. Once the defender commits, Player 2 passes to player 1.
3. As the pass is being thrown player 5 comes up to set a screen on the outside high defender
4. Player 1 dribbles off the screen. If nobody steps up to guard him, he drives to the basket for a lay up or pulls up for a short jump shot.
5. As soon as player 1 starts his dribble Player 4 will cut underneath the hoop to the ball side LOW BLOCK.
6. Player 3 will float to the corner
7. From here player 1 can either shoot, kick out to player 3 or pass inside to player 4.
Submitted by: Tony Markowsky
Categories: Offense zone, Offense