Option #1 (high post):
(1) passes to high post (5).
(2) flows to the corner.
(4) flashes into the lane and move back to original low post position if not passed the ball.
(1) & (3) interchange positions.
(1) has the option to cut directly around (5) and down the lane.
Option #1 from high post (swing the ball):
High post (5) has the ball and passes to (1).
(2) flows to open shooting area.
(5) flows into low post position.
(4) moves from the opposite side low post area to high post.
Option #2 (feed low post):
High post (5) passes to low post (4) as she flashes into the lane.
(1) can flash to the basket for a pass and layup.
(2) can set a pick for (3) and exchange places.
High post (5) can flash down the lane for a quick feed.
(2) can optionally cut from the corner to the basket.
If (2) cuts to the basket, (1) must rotate to the point and (3) will rotate to the corner.
Option #3 for high post (feed corner or wing):
High post (5) passes to (2) as (2) spots up for a shot.